Monday, September 26, 2011

OAv2 beta3 released


Go grab it.
To upgrade your database (for an existing beta1 or beta2 install), copy the OAv2 files over the old ones, then fire up OAv2 and go to Help -> about (as an Admin).
Then click the red upgrade text. Done.

Make sure you use the new audit script, too.

FWIW - I would backup your database before doing this and also copy your original OAv2 files somewhere else. That way, if the worst happens, you can always revert back...

Please submit some statistics (Help -> Statistics) so I have some idea of how many people are using OAv2 (and how many systems they are auditing with it). This submission cannot be linked back to your organisation.

Also - I am off camping with the family from tomorrow night (Tue, Brisbane time). I will have limited internet access and no access to debug issue's. I will check the forums, but fixes won't be forthcoming until next week. Apologies if this causes an inconvenience.


No comments:

Post a Comment